Environmental management organization
Environmental Safety Objectives
Environmental Safety and Health Policy
Head of Environmental Safety Team
- Water environment management
- Air environment management
- Waste management
- Chemical substance management
- Industrial safety management
- Fire Safety Management
- Health care
- Employee health counseling
EcoproHN shall endeavor to prevent serious disasters by creating a safe and healthy working environment for employees. It seeks to improve the quality of human life by minimizing pollutant emissions.
In order to achieve the goal, detailed guidelines as follows are established and the environmental safety and health management system is operated.
- Remove industrial accident risk factors in advance by discovering potential risks.
- Efforts to achieve disaster-free goals through customized training for executives and employees and safety measures optimized for the workplace.
- Establish targets for reducing environmental pollutants and endeavor to reduce pollutant emissions.
Kim Jong-seop, CEO of EcoproHN